In case you want to know more about Arcata and the surrounding area, here are some important links:
- Humboldt Bay Trail: Arcata Bay
The 13-mile planned Humboldt Bay Trail, a segment of the California Coastal Trail, spans Humboldt Bay’s shoreline between the cities of Arcata and Eureka. This video features impressive wildlife footage and historical images. Video footage and compilation by Alan Peterson, aerial drone photography by Garrett Nada of Humboldt Aerial. Production work done by RCAA in partnership with the City of Arcata and Gretchen O’Brien with Arcata Marsh Interpretive Center.
- City of Arcata’s Website.
- Arcata’s Wikipedia Page
- Arcata’s Community Center and Exhibit Hall (the site of many of Godwit Days in-door activities). (on this site)
- Suggestions for lodging. (on this site)
- Suggestions for dining in the area. (on this site)
- Link to our Area’s Birding Guide. (on this site)
Google Map of the Area: