The festival has been postponed due to concerns of the Coronavirus (COVID19) pandemic. Plans for a fall event are in the works – we will keep you posted.
All registrants will receive a full refund within 3 weeks (by Apr 3, 2020). As many expenses have been incurred up to this point – and Godwit Days is a nonprofit organized solely to put on a birding festival – we will experience a significant financial loss. If you wish to donate any portion of your registration to our nonprofit organization, please contact us at [email protected] as soon as possible. All donations are tax-deductible.
- Basic Registration is required to complete your booking. This will include the Reception and Drink Ticket, Friday Keynote, Saturday Keynote, and any trip designated as No Additional Charge (NAC).
- If you already have a User Account, go to the log-in page BEFORE signing up for trips.
- After Basic Registration, CLICK ON LINKS below to find out more about an event or TO BOOK A TICKET. If you don’t already have an account, you will create your User Account the first time that you Check-Out, after selecting all of your events.
- Children under 18 may attend most events free, with an adult (2 children per supervising adult). “Child’s Ticket” will be an option if the event is free for children.
- If an event is SOLD OUT, you may be added to our WAITLIST by contacting us at: [email protected]
Questions? Contact [email protected] or (707) 826-7050 (message line).
For CANCELLATION policy CLICK HERE.
Events are carpool and meet at the Arcata Community Center 321 Dr. M.L.K. Jr. Parkway, unless otherwise noted in the description. Contributions towards gas are encouraged. Dress in layers, bring binoculars, and a reusable water bottle (fill at the community center).